Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! Do you know where your book is?

Hello and welcome back to our blog.  Monday book sharing time. Please join us but this time, I'm changing it up a little bit.  Please share what you've been reading AND give us your inside scoop on a book you really really hope to read in the near future and WHY.  What is propelling you to want to read that book?

February 2015 is waning and I'm dreaming of Spring time!  Somewhere under our 50 feet of snow is grass waiting to sprout...right?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am reading Walk Two Moons for ELA class and What Waits In the Woods. Today I finished Warriors: Rising Storm. If you want to know about these books, feel free to ask me!
    In the near future I want to read The Secret Garden because that is the school play this year and I am in it! -Lucy

    ReplyDelete