Friday, April 10, 2015

Our Classroom Speech Results!

First, I hope you can picture my face while I say this.  You all did one of the most difficult projects I could ask anyone to do.  Writing and delivering an original speech on the topic of an interesting landmark somewhere in the world, you pulled it off amazingly well.  I am so proud of you.  I wish  I could take more high scorers to the School Contest.  And now….drum roll, please!

These speakers will represent 6th grade:

  • Finn Seyffer
  • Katie Beal
  • Aaron Gamble

These speakers will represent 7th grade:

  • Audrey Ward
  • Lucas Wheeler
  • Macey Jordan (Macey cannot compete because she will be out of school that day)
  • Destiny Gatcomb

These speakers will represent 8th grade:

  • Abby Moon
  • Lydia Gatcomb
  • Alex Foster
  • Dennis Wilson

1 comment: