Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ELA due Thursday

Write the exposition of your short story:


  • typed
  • double-space
  • 12 font...easy on the eye
  • 1/4   to   1/2 of a page...try
  • purpose is to introduce your character
Write about 125 words total...or more  (-:

A sample I wrote:


You should know something about me.  It might help you understand why I did what I did.  I was only eleven-years-old that day.  That morning I left the house, saying goodbye to my dad and little brother.  Little did I know I would be a different person by nightfall. I would not be the shy and irresponsible person I was that morning I left our 3rd floor apartment. Up until that day long past I had no goals in life, I had no friends really, and my life was just a long string of day following day.  But it all changed for me and later that night I met a stranger who would teach me one of the most important lessons of my life.  Here’s the story of an afternoon which changed my life...for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment