2. Double Space
3. Type in Paragraphs
4. 12 font
5. Interesting Title
Directions: Your task is to write a story that concludes with ONE of the ready-made conclusions. Have fun.
- One thing was clear; No one would ever bother that old gray cat again.
- The three bullies stood over me. They were laughing, but I knew at last that I had won.
- "Goodbye, my friends, "said the talking worm. That was an awesome day we had together.
- The sun sank slowly into the east. Three days ago, none of us would have believed it. But now it seems almost normal
- My final advice is this: If anyone offers you a million dollars, don't take it. You've seen how it ruined my life.
- I clicked on the T.V. Nothing happened. I tried the phone. Same thing. I turned the handle of the faucet. Only one drop came out. Earth, I knew, had been saved.