2. With your partner and during ELA class you have a chance to show you can understand the elements of a narrative, especially a personal narrative. So here is your mission:
Choose 1 narrative you have read and make a poster the shows your analysis of the story. Be creative!! Incorporate these elements:
- title and author of the text
- An ending to the sentence: This narrative is effective because...
- Examples of author's words that support the sentence.
- Pictures, symbols, color...add these to show more of your understanding of the ...
- characters and their actions, thoughts, feelings, the setting;
- Key events that show you understood the conflicts
- Key details that show how the main character was affected by the event...what she/he realized or learned or discovered.