- Today's class we will begin on page 112.
- Everyone needs a sheet of graph paper, scissors, and glue stick.
- In your math notebooks, please write out the Example A and Example B on HALF A SHEET OF THE GRAPH PAPER.
- Work with your table group to discuss the example. This will be glued into your notebooks.
- With the other half of the graph paper, do the Try These A-B on page 113. This will also be glued into your notebooks.
- Answer questions 1 and 2.
- Skip question 3.
- Homework: page 115 questions 6-16.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Math for Monday 11/28
Posted by Unknown at 3:37 PM